Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful Day 13

Today I am thankful for old friends.  You know the ones you meet in high school or college.  Sometime you lose touch with those people, it happens.  But it's the ones who even if you lose touch, still are there for you when you need them, are just the best.

Kelly and I met while working at Rock Bottom together,  in the college years.  We IMMEDIATELY were two peas in a pod and had way too much fun while at work as well as out of it.  Our career paths lead us in different directions.

Even so, I was at her wedding.  She was invited to mine ;)

I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out where and how to get a March of Dimes 2013 kick off party planned for my rockin' family team, Devoted to Dylan.

Kelly is still in the restaurant business and worked her way up to GM (general manager for non restaurant people).  She offered Molly Cool's as the place for the party and I couldn't be more excited!

Thank you again Kelly!!!

And let's not forget about those Kopp's letters people!! Please keep them coming!!!
find the info here

No comments:

Post a Comment