Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful

Many of my friends have been posting things that they are thankful for and plan on doing it the whole month.  I will try to continue doing it from here on out, but I can't promise anything ;) I get busy and forget (and that's exactly WHY to try and make an effort to do this)



I am thankful for my husband.  It may have took him longer than me to realize that we were supposed to be together, but I'll forgive him of that :)  I have been with my husband for almost 9 years, married for 2.  I can't picture going through everything that we have, with anyone else (nor would I want to).  He's the first person (besides family of course... I mean where do you think I got all my faults ;) kidding mom and dad!) to accept me as ME. 100%. He loves me regardless of my piles on the dining room table. He loves me regardless of my irrational crazy episodes.  He loves me. Bottom line.

He also doesn't let me get away with stuff. If I'm being over the top (which happens more than I'd care to admit), he calls me on it.  Sometimes it doesn't go so well... but I feel like I'm improving and becoming a better person because of him. Because I want to for him and for me.

So what are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment