Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful Day 18


Today I'm thankful for our pets.

They are both big time lovies that love us unconditionally (as most pets do).  They can tell when we are down in the dumps or when we are sick, and they never leave our side. 

They can be pains in the you know what at times (Vedder has no idea how powerful his tail is, and if anyone rings the doorbell, he destroys our hardwood floors.  And Tigger is the biggest talker I have ever seen with a cat.  He SCREAMS at 430-5pm until he gets his dinner) 

But how could you stay mad at these faces???



Vedder with his piggy



and Tigger in his favorite spot... Our bed.




They are really the best pets <3


2 comments:

  1. I want to hug Vedder and throw his toy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss Tiggins!! Give me an extra snuggle for me! And V man too!

    ReplyDelete