Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful day 12

And see, I knew that I would get behind on these esp since I don't blog on the weekend!

Anywoo, thankful!

Today I am thankful for my neighbors :)  One set just had their second baby and we (and by we I mean just me ;) ) got to make them dinner.  Another neighbor had organized a meal planning thing for them so they didn't have to worry about what was for dinner.  And we had another neighbor couple over for dinner last week and had a great time (although, she almost tried canceling on me due to sick kids! :p) She also came over IN THE RAIN to take our OUTDOOR Christmas card photos :) That's a true friend!

We also have a neighbor who has used her amazing and creative skill set to make our Devoted to Dylan logo.  She is crazy talented.  Check out her stuff here.

My husband and I feel VERY fortunate that we found a house that we adore and with it came the most amazing neighbors you could ask for.  Everyone knows each other and their kids, everyone waves hi when walking or driving past. It's like out of a movie! It's great.


A group of our neighbors helping us celebrate Dylan's birthday

1 comment: