Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Halloween has always been a favorite of mine.  I always loved dressing up and who doesn't love candy?!?  Over the years, and as I gotten older my reasons for loving the holiday shifted (but only a little bit! Still LOVE my candy!)

Now I look forward to seeing our neighbor kiddos dress up and prance around in their outfits saying "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you!" with huge grins on their faces.

But for fun, here's a look back at some of my favorite costumes:

Me as Rainbow Brite in 4 year old kindergarden :)
My talented mother made the entire costume.



And repeat offender!
But Come on! I Loved Rainbow Brite!
Talented mom also made the dress for this year ('08)


The inspiration:



My husband and I as Don and Betty Draper.
We received a TON of compliments on how closely we resembled them! (Except we smiled...)

The inspiration: 


What were some of your favorite costumes??









1 comment: