Thursday, October 11, 2012

Don't kids say the cutest things?

I always love hearing stories about something cute a child said and if it involves Dylan, I double love it :)  I have permission to share this story with you, I asked!

So I have a pregnant friend, who is going to have baby #2 any minute now!, who has an adorable 3 year old girl.

Mom told me that her daughter reached out and touched her baby bump and asked if this baby was going to have wings.  Mom thought for a moment about what on earth her daughter had seen on tv, but replied "no, this baby will not have wings".  The little girl thought about it and said, "but baby Dylan had wings to go up there (as she points to the sky and heaven)".  Her mom responded with,"Yes, he did, but he was very special".   To which the little one answered, "because he is an angel"

It still is making me tear up :) I LOVE it and thank you SO so much for sharing it with me.

Interestingly enough, the father of this cutie actually did tell my husband this story last weekend.  What's funny is that it was a completely different version! A mom vs a dad version of the story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment