Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Three years ago, I was getting my hair done and eating a asiago cheese bagel.

Three years ago, you were waking up at Brad's apartment and running to Alterra for coffee.

I could not wait to walk down the aisle and see you standing there, waiting for me.

I could not wait to say and hear the vows we wrote to each other.

Three years ago, I married my best friend. To have and to hold. Through good times and bad.

We have had our share of both.

I truly believe us fighting through the muck together and coming out on top, is a true testament of us living up to those vows.  It is a true testament of our love for each other, and to our family.

Patrick, I love you more and more after every passing day.















No comments:

Post a Comment