Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Another shopping tip

I personally enjoy shopping from the comfort of my own home over trying to find parking at a crowded mall.  By the time I find my spot, walk passed the food court where the teenagers are trying to do their courting, I don't feel like shopping...I feel like leaving!

Feel the same? Or do a mix of both?

If you DO shop online, I've got another tip for you.

I earn cash back when I buy from certain retailers (this is not a short list at all! SO many stores are on here! Gap, Maidenform, Melissa and Doug (for you parents) and MUCH more.

So far I've earned back $127! So I can tell you it adds up fast! My deal today only earned me $1.20, but that's a $1.20 I didn't have yesterday!

So on to the how. I use shop at home click here -this will take you to the page AND you'll get a bonus $5 for signing up today! (This is my referral link, but if you get "referred" YOU get an extra $5! But you have to go through this link) It's 100% free and there is nothing left to do! You shop, you get a check in the mail!

You just need to remember to pull up the store through shop at home when you order so they have a log of your transaction :)

I really like helping other people save money! I probably drive my coworkers crazy, but I know they appreciated the help with some very cheap diapers recently! ;)

Feel free to leave any questions here to if you have any! I'll try and help as best I can!

Happy shopping (AND earning!) !

No comments:

Post a Comment