Thursday, July 24, 2014

My oil of the week...Peace & Calming!



So as many of you know, we got a new kitten this past weekend. Here's our girl Josie in case you haven't seen her yet:


To not upset our other pets (Tigger - a 16 year old cat, and Vedder- a 9 1/2 year old Chocolate lab) we have been keeping them separate...which means no sleep for us.  We are taking turns sleeping with Josie in our room vs on the couch with the boys.  Neither is better than the other. She thinks your body is a playground all hours of the night and knocks things over at 5am.  The couch is not super comfy, but the boys are quiet.

So, I turned to my oils.  I diluted my peace & calming and rubbed some on the bottom of my feet at bedtime, just to see if it would help.  I slept like a ROCK.  Josie could've done somersaults at my head and I don't think I would have noticed!

I need to try this oil in other aspects yet.  Maybe I could diffuse it when we introduce the 3 pets to each other...I'll have to look into that!

No comments:

Post a Comment