Wednesday, July 9, 2014

August is coming

I know it's coming and that I can't stop it from getting here.  All my mom friends are talking about how they can't believe their babies are turning 3 in a month (or two).  And all I can think about is how you'll have been gone for 3 years. 

As usual I will try to stay positive and focus on the good things, and I usually do pretty well on your actual birthday.  The leading up to has always been the hardest part.  Maybe it's the anticipation alone.  Maybe it's because all the other peas are turning three, so there are comments/posts all over the place about the parties, and the "I can't believe it's 3 years" Whatever it is, it all sucks.

We've seen quite a few butterflies near your garden lately, and that always makes us both smile and think of you.  We think about and miss you three every single day.

1 comment: