Thursday, August 15, 2013

How we celebrated you...

Hi sweet boy! I hope you got your balloons! Were you watching for them?

I HAD to buy this one when I saw it! How cute is this truck balloon?

McGraw family knows why I HAD to buy this one too ;)

Since we already got two, why not a third? :)



Daddy said a few things to you and then, we let them go and fly up to you.











Then we went out for pizza at Pizza Man.  We ordered pizza with extra sauce, just the way you liked it. 
We were laughing and smiling, thinking about you.  Remembering the little things that some might tend to forget.  The day daddy combed your hair straight up and then in a business man style. 

It was a good day.  I miss you so much baby.  It's hard to explain, I know other mommy's would understand.  It's like a part of me is gone. It will never be filled by anyone or anything else.  No one or anything will ever replace you.

I love you to the moon and back. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment