Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Projects

So I, like many people (I HOPE!) have these great plans to make or do certain things :)

I WANT to do them! And I plan to!

Maybe if I tell you all about them, I WILL do them and you can help keep me in line and accountable! ;)

I'm only going to write a couple of my goals, as I've picked through them so I don't over whelm myself and give up! Do you do that?

ok here goes!

1. Finish all my business thank you's for their donations to our March of Dimes auction.  This is important for several reasons! One, I AM thankful that they donated! I want them to know that it meant something to me that they did. And maybe they will donate again, if I choose to continue with the kick off events. This is about 1/4-1/3 done as of today (7/2/13)



2. Paint my poppy painting for our kitchen.  The final color scheme of our kitchen is a terra cotta orange against wood cabinets and turquoise accents. So I wanted to paint orange poppies with a turquoise sky to sort of tie it all together.



a combo of these two pics :)

3. This is the big one and this one will take me more time, but someone needs to do this! I want to make a baby book for mama's out there like me. Who find out during their pregnancy that something might be wrong.  A book that focuses on helping moms remember the details about the pregnancy, etc. I wanted baby books for both boys, but they ALL have "Baby's first steps" , "Baby's first word" and so on...pages that would be left empty and hurt more because I know that I will never see Dylan's first steps or hear Noah's first word.  So I don't buy the books and no I have no baby books.

I don't think I'm alone here. I have a feeling there would be other mom's out there that would like these.

What do you think? and please feel free to ask how I'm doing on these!! ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Good goals!
    Can't wait to see pics of number 2.

    Also, I think number 3 is an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think baby books for families like ours would be perfect...please let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete