Friday, July 6, 2012

Devoted to Dylan is #9 in the country!!!!



We were recently notified that our March of Dimes team, Devoted to Dylan, was 9th in the country for funds raised!!! Thank you again to everyone that walked or donated to our team.  We love that we are able to honor Dylan, and are very proud of our accomplishment!!
Overall we raised $33,891!!!!





I also was able to get our first batch of Devoted to Dylan family packs made (and hopefully delivered today!) I have become a couponer and am loving getting great deals, but who needs 20 tubes of shampoo?!? So, I decided to make family care packs for the families at Children's hospital of WI.  We understand how difficult it is to be away from home and if your child is sick, harder to be away from them and their hospital room. We wanted to provide the families with some toilettes and additional goodies while away from home. We hope they can provide a little comfort.

2 comments:

  1. I was truly touched by your Happy Friday post on 7/13. I would like to help you out with making your devoted to Dylan care packages for the families who have children staying at CHW. My son has had 2 day surgeries there and I am so blessed for the care our whole family received from them. I would like to give back. Please let me know how I can get in contact with you.

    Thanks!

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie,
    I will be in touch soon. Thanks for reading and hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete