Tuesday, August 18, 2015

WOW!

We could NOT have anticipated the chain reaction that took place on Dylan's birthday.

Have you seen the map?!?


Each star represents at LEAST one Random Act of Kindness that was done in Dylan's memory.

How cool is that?!?!

If you haven't already checked out our facebook page, you can find that here and see all the posts and pictures of people placing their RAOK and of people finding the RAOK!!

We would like to thank you for helping us get through the day to everyone that participated :)
There were still tears (at least on my end!) seeing all the RAOK being done and reading the texts and messages I received during the day with the stories of those RAOK. It was an incredible thing to be apart of.

I am not super great at taking compliments (just ask my husband LOL). A few people told me that I am amazing and that I have an incredible heart.

But if you recall, I told Dylan and Noah that I carry their heart(s), I carry them in MY heart. So if you think my heart has super powers, you'd be right.  I carry angel hearts in mine. <3

God bless you all, thank you again for celebrating Dylan's birthday with us!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment