Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I hope you all had a blessed and safe Thanksgiving this year!



What was your favorite side dish?





Did you try anything new?


Did you brave the stores and go shopping on Friday?






my answers:

What was your favorite side dish?


my favorite is always the green bean casserole.  This year was a little different, I prefer it with the canned french cut beans LOL.
Did you try anything new?
I need to "grow a pair" in this department...I very rarely try something new. I like what I like :)
Did you brave the stores and go shopping on Friday?
We did, BUT ONLY because the hubby wanted to check out coats at Boston Store.  We did most of it online!

3 comments:

  1. Blogger ate my first comment...guess it was trying something new.

    Eww to green bean casserole, but if I am eating green beans, they HAVE to be french cut. My favorite dish is mac and cheese (the homemade kind in a casserole dish)
    We had nothing new to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love green beans!! And Mac & Cheese at Thanksgiving? Is that maybe a southern thing?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete