Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cowardice



So they were talking about men and women breaking up with each other via email and text in relationships and in friendships and it got me thinking... about how cowardly it truly is.

I will be the first to admit I am far from perfect.  I've hurt people by letting them down, or with words. We can all be catty and hurtful, we are human after all.

And as a victim of an email friendship break-up, I can tell you it showed me how weak they are.
It showed me how little they valued the friendship.
And it the end, it showed me how better off I am without them.

Why do people have such hard times telling someone something in person? Yes, I understand that your words could hurt, but don't you have enough respect for that person to consider their feelings and tell them in person?

Have you ever been dumped in an email or text?

1 comment:

  1. Anyone that dumps you period, ESPECIALLY over email, is truly a coward. And a dummy! Have you not seen how sweet and giving and fun Jen is? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete