Friday, June 7, 2013

House help! Give us YOUR opinions!! :)

UPDATED WITH NEW COLOR SUGGESTIONS :)

Hi all!

Hope you're having a great week! Ours started on the bumpy side, but it's sunny skies today :)

Alright so let's get down to business!

We want to do a couple of things to our house. One of the things were have been discussing are shutters.  We have a cute little cape cod style house and I wanted to add to that character.

But holy cats, there are so MANY color options!

So here's where you come in :) (and please keep in mind this is my first time playing around with this software, so it's not perfect)

We are thinking about two different colors, but feel free to offer up any other color suggestions!


So here's our cute little house:



Here's option 1: Dark Grey




and here's Option 2: Plum




What do you guys think???

Seriously, PLEASE comment with your feedback!!!


Thank you!

Green:



Sage:



8 comments:

  1. I want to say plum because that would be fun, but I think in this case the dark grey works best. Have you considered a sage color? That might also look good here. :~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you ask, you shall receive :) I'm trying it out right now and will post! Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. The colors both make your house look too dark. But can you change the width of the shutter to be thinner? I think that's part of my issue with seeing the color contrast as being too dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, the shutters would def be thinner...just was unable to adjust that with the free software ;)

      Delete
  3. What would you think about a darker, but not too dark green??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love the green you just added! I love a fun color like that to give your house some personality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the gray one, but I agree with Colin on the green. Maybe like the one in mom's livivng room, but a shade darker.

    ReplyDelete