Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AAAHHH!!



We are 4 days from the March for Babies walk!!!

I've just about finished shipping the 150+ shirts that are walking in other cities :) Just about...

GAH! tshirts!

anyways, I CANNOT wait for Saturday! AND! The weather is actually supposed to be nice.

For the walk.

That NEVER happens!

I am a tad nervous about speaking in front of everyone, but we've been working on it so I know we can do it! Just me and a mic don't usually mix... I'm loud enough without the darn thing and I talk to stinking fast (just ask my dad!)  So I hope that everyone there will be able to understand us!


And we are $576 away from raising $20,000 for march of Dimes this year!!!

Only $576!!!!

Want to donate, but haven't yet??

go here.

And our team across the country has already been winning contests!!

Meredith won in AL, and was able to make a sign that everyone will walk past saying that she's walking because our our Dylan and Noah!

April won in NC with out team tshirt, for best tshirt!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job this year and last year raising money for the March of Dimes! I'm so sorry to read about Dylan and Noah. My husband and sister in law both heard you speak today at the walk and told me the bits of your story they got (it's pretty loud and chaotic and hard to hear speakers all the way through at the event) and I had to check to see if I could find more of your story. I'm the team captain of our MFB family team, "In Memory of Morgan Marie & Gage Christopher" but I didn't get to walk myself this year as I'm on "couch rest" trying to get to full term (both of our above mentioned babies were born prematurely and didn't survive, we do have 1 living son). Anyway, I'm sure you hear it a lot but you've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete