Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Very cool (IMMB follow up)

You might remember that a year or so ago, I donated my remaining breast milk from Dylan to the Indiana Milk Bank (see story here).

What they do for bereaved families that donate:
As part of the healing process, we offer you the opportunity to have your little one join our Giving Tree Memorial. This beautiful plaque tree is displayed in our office to honor babies who have passed and families who have donated in their memory. 

So I received an email a few days ago, letting me know that Dylan's leaf was ready and put up with the tree <3

Here are the pictures they sent me





I think it's a great program, and a great way to honor our children's memory.  They also thanked me again for my donation and said that I helped so many families :) Thank you IMMB for making my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment