Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Slowly making our way back

Hello friends, thank you for understanding my break from here.

So, as I've talked about MANY times on here :) I met some pretty awesome women on the bump when I was pregnant with Dylan.  When I had gotten back from that scary ultrasound, I had posted an update on the bump and decided I was going to take some time off.  However, I learned that there was a handful of other ladies who had also gotten scary news.  So I organized a little pick-me-up group that sent cards to each other every other week or so, just to brighten each other's day.  One of those ladies was Rachel.  Her story is HER story and I won't post any other details to respect her and her family. When we found out that Noah was only going to be with us for a short time, Rachel reached out to me again.  Rachel is a photographer a state or two away from us, and she wanted to help us get wonderful memories of being pregnant with Noah.

And that she did.





We actually went to the location where Patrick and I were married and were fortunate enough to get an overcast and unseasonably warm January day. We had a great time and LOVE EVERY.SINGLE.PICTURE! Thank you Rachel!

To see more of Rachel's work go here!

4 comments: