Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank you



Thank you for all of the pictures sent to us by text, facebook, or photobucket :)

It's amazing to think about how many flames where burning across the country for our sweet boy.


This time of year is very difficult for us.  Everyone else's lives continue on. Buying holiday gifts for their children, or the new ornament of the year...whereas we dread going into stores and seeing all the baby Christmas clothes and the baby's 1st Christmas ornaments that we haven't been able to buy.

I walk around my neighborhood with Vedder at night and all I want to do is rip the lights down from other people's trees.  I won't! I Promise.  But I can't help feeling that way.

That's one of the hardest parts about grief...seeing everyone else carry on like nothing happened.  I just want to shake them and say don't forget what you have. Don't take a second for granted.

1 comment:

  1. I will come up there and help you with any blow up decorations that need to disappear. :)

    But I hate that Christmas is such a hard time for you and your families.

    ReplyDelete