Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Are you going to do the same old resolution, and break it by the second week of January??

I got one for you :) (come on, if you know me at all, you knew where I was going with this)

How about you sign up to walk with us, on our March for Babies March of Dimes team, Devoted to Dylan??




You don't even need to be in Wisconsin!! If you remember, we had 27 different cities last year! I'd love to have even more this year!

How do you sign up?
Go here: http://www.marchforbabies.org/jen102279

Select "walk with me". Once you enter in your info, you can scroll the page down a bit and see your event info.  Click on "change my event" (for Non-Milwaukee people)

Find your state, then city and you're all set!!

Go big or go home???
Make a goal to raise at least $50! You've got just about 4 months to make that happen. That's just over $11 a month! You can do it!!

If you really don't feel like walking, you can of course donate to the cause :)

But what a great New Years res, right?  Not only will you be exercising (ok the walk is only one day, but still!), but you will be helping babies and their families! How rewarding is that??

Come on, you know you want to!!



1 comment:

  1. Wait, I need some additional goals cause I have those two met. :)

    ReplyDelete