Monday, August 6, 2012

It's about time! (update!) :)


So I met with the Milwaukee March of Dimes Division director a few weeks ago so she could give me not only our team plaque (as shown above), but almost my own for being the top WI walker!!
She also told me that our FAMILY team raised more money than some of the CORPORATE teams did!

To read more, check out the WI newsletter:

Patrick and I have been invited to this years Chef event as well.  Local Chefs prepare their specialties and companies buy seats/tables to raise money for the MOD.  There is also a silent auction with some great items!! I can't wait since it's a great excuse to get dolled up and have a fun date night with Patrick :)


(us before a 5K earlier this year)

We have 40 days left to prepare for our 8K in September! We are running in the Brigg's and Al's run in honor of Dylan for Children's hospital of WI.  He received fantastic care there and the money raised helps other families to get that care and support that they need.  If you would like to run/walk with us, or wish to donate to the cause, please see our team page here:

And to my dearest Dylan, you are forever on my mind and always in my heart. Love you.

1 comment: