Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#d2d100K

It is really difficult for me to find the words...and if you know me well, you know that doesn't happen often.

I am in awe of the people in our families,  of our friends, and the people that we met because of Dylan & Noah. Whether you walked with us in 2012, 2013, or last year; whether you started your own team after learning of all the work the March of Dimes does through our story; whether you donated $5 or $500 dollars...YOU made this happen.



We are $300 away from raising $100,000 for the March of Dimes.

As a mother who lost her boys, I can tell you that knowing my sons' stories live on in the hearts of so many...it is SO touching and SO comforting. It shows that whether you are here on earth for 2 months, 2 hours, or years more, YOU CAN make a difference. You CAN make this world a better place.

Thank you all for all of the support over the last few years. Thank you for allowing me to blast your facebook walls with March of Dimes info. Thank you for following my blog. Thank you for all the emails and private messages you have sent me, telling me that you think of my babies everyday. That you are a better wife/mother/father/husband because of it. That they will not ever be forgotten about. THANK YOU.

Want to help us raise that final $300??
Go here to donate: www.marchforbabies.org/jen102279

I have so much love for all of you that helped get us here <3 THANK YOU.
I'm crying now, so I will leave it at that :)

We still have our Lark & Juniper fundraiser going on until friday (4/10) here:
http://devoted2dylan.blogspot.com/2015/04/d2d-fundraiser.html

And maybe we will try to host a Pampered Chef, or Tastefully Simple fundraiser as well!
Let us know if you'd like to help us out with that!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment