Thursday, March 26, 2015

HI gang!

So I apologize!

The facebook D2D page is where I have been doing all my updates lately.

We didn't have the best turn out for our Rock Bottom Fundraiser, but we still raised $178 for the March of Dimes, so I'll take that as a win.

We are 30 days away from the walk, and hopefully 30 days away from hitting our goal of $100,000!
We aren't there yet, but I know we will get there! Come Hell or High water, it'll happen. I'll go door-to-door if I have to!

We've got about $2700 more to raise!

If you'd like to walk with us, you can still sign up! It's FREE to walk! So why not?

If you can't walk, please donate to the cause!

Go here to sign up and walk, or to donate
http://www.marchforbabies.org/jen102279

Thank you for sticking around and seeing what we are up to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment