Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, My Sweet Angel!



Oh my sweet boy, Happy Birthday! 



I hope you have a wonderful birthday up in Heaven today! I know your great grandparents, and great uncles are spoiling you without any doubt in my mind.

I'm trying not to be sad today, because I know you wouldn't want that.  But I miss you. The longing to have you here with me and daddy has never gone away, nor will it ever. I still get angry with God that you are gone, even though I know it's not His fault.  But I know He can handle my anger and still love and forgive me.

We have our 3 balloons ready to send up to you, I found an Elmo one! Thought you might like that one.  Mommy and Daddy are of course going out for your favorite meal tonight, pizza with extra sauce. For dessert we found an Oreo birthday cake! I think since both mommy and daddy love oreos, you would have loved them too!


So many things show me how you continue to live on in so many people's hearts. 

You probably remember me talking about the Bumpies (aka September Sweet Peas) before, 
if not go here.


Most of the ladies have been very supportive of all of our efforts to the March of Dimes by raising money on their own, or by simply joining our team and walking in their own hometowns.  I know you see the sea of green and I hope you realize just what an impact you have made on so many families.


And you will continue to live on in the hearts of many sweetie, just look at the picture below of your fellow peas :) I know they all know of you, and wear your name proudly <3 




You received a special delivery yesterday, a balloon bouquet was delivered for a Dylan McGraw <3 from some very special friends.  We will send those up to you as well so be on the look out for 
A LOT of balloons baby :) 

You are so loved.


I love you so much, I wish I could have just one second to hug and kiss you and breathe you in 
just one more time. 

Happy Birthday my sweet boy!


John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.




Update: Received an email this morning that was very touching.  Here's a little snippet:

"3 years ago you received a very special gift one you have shared with all of us and our world is brighter because of that so I want to Thank You for continuing to let his legacy & life have the impact it does on us all."
Makes my heart full :)


No comments:

Post a Comment