Wednesday, January 16, 2013

update

I am having a hard time keeping up on here with all of the March of Dimes stuff I've been doing! I am getting VERY excited for our big kick-off party.  Lots of places have donated and if we get 1 new team walker because of the event, I will count it as a success! :)

We were recently asked to be an ambassador family (for March of Dimes) here in WI!


so what does that mean exactly?? 

Well, WI will have more than 1 ambassador family as they understand that we have jobs, etc.  We will be asked to speak at certain events (they've already asked us to speak at the March for Babies walk this year! and to speak at the Chef's Auction they run in the fall!). 

We will tell our story.  

It brings up emotions, etc but it also keeps Dylan's memory alive.  More people get to hear about what an amazing little boy he is, and that is worth the public speaking (YIKES!) and the tears.

What else is new??


Noah keeps getting bigger! Here's us at 22 weeks 3 days :) 

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I can truly sympathize on what you are going through, at 26.5 weeks pregnant I was told at a fetal assessment that my unborn daughter would not survive, that I could either choose to deliver her that day or take it week by week and see how long she will survive, or in the meantime wait until she passes. I carried her for 3 more weeks, and 3 more ultrasounds, I know exactly how you feel, dreading going in ultrasound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to ultrasounds. I gave birth to my stillborn daughter on November 5 2012. This is so hard, no one knows how it feels to walk around carrying a baby that will not survive to share your life with. You feel very alone, I'm so sorry for what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete