Thursday, September 20, 2012

We DID IT!!

Saturday was the Al's run and we both finished it!!! WITH NO STOPPING AND WALKING!!

My only *bummed* out issue was that my ankle was bothering me and it was HOT, so I didn't push myself as hard as I could have (or wanted too) I *HATE* running in the heat! Give me overcast with 70 degrees and I'm SET!

Here's one of the pictures we were able to get :


GMom, Hubs and me


More pictures to come (waiting on Al's peeps to send or post the rest!)


Overall the event was a success! Raised over $1 million buckeroos for the kiddos at CHW.  But in all honesty, it should have been more! WKLH raised over $1.4 million in 2 days... people had months to raise money for Al's and there were over 13,000 people running! Next year people, let's set those goals HIGH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment