Friday, June 1, 2012

MOD success!


Our March of Dimes, March for Babies walk was a HUGE success! Devoted to Dylan raised over $31,000 for the cause. Here's a picture of team Milwaukee.  In total, we had Dylan's face (on t-shirts) in 27 different cities across the country!

Patrick and I are planning on joining a March of Dimes committee to help improve the family teams have a voice.  I felt that that had been lacking at our Milwaukee walk.  I think we should hear stories from the families walking, remind people why they are there and why they donated (as opposed to a Zumba dance, yes really, a Zumba dance)

Thank you again to everyone that joined us on that cool and rainy day, and to everyone that walked in their own city.  I hope that Dylan is able to see the movement that he has created.  
I am SO proud to be his mother. 

Much love to those of you that have donated to our team in honor of our sweet little man. Miss him every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment