Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good people

So my husband and I will sometimes be down/upset about the world we live in.  The shootings, and other despicable things that are now almost every day occurrences.  But every once in awhile, we are surprised or touched by someone else's act of kindness.



Awhile back, I was "featured" on a couponing blog (see here http://hip2save.com/2012/07/13/happy-friday-devoted-to-dylan/). The story is about how i use coupons and the tips from the blog writer to make hospital family packs that I donate in Dylan's name.  After the story posted, I received messages from people that wanted to help donate, including the woman running the blog.  



Here are a few pictures of the recent donations I received for my packs:


Donation from Mrs M in PA :)




Donation from blog writer :)



Donation from Mrs C in WI :)




Isn't that great?!?! Talk about wonderful people! :) I am so happy that our story touched and inspired others to do good things.  I say it a lot, but it is the 100% honest truth, it's all because of Dylan <3



No comments:

Post a Comment